As Workers Comp Lawyers, we will put our experience and knowledge of workers comp law to work for you.
Our workers comp lawyers can help you by:
· Calculating correct TIBS, IIBS, and SIBS checks
· Increasing Comp checks
· Comp advances
· Maximizing impairment ratings
· Disputing low impairment ratings
· Lump sum settlements
· Doctor selection
· Changing doctors
· Wrongful termination
· Third party cases
· Changes in the law
· State Appeals Panel representation
· Judicial review
· State deadlines
· State forms
· Communicating with adjusters, employers, doctors and employees of the state.
This list represents just some of the ways our Workers Comp lawyers can help you get the salary and care you are entitled to. Managing a worker's compensation claim is a lot of work for one person, and it is often overwhelming. We are here to help. Contact Ogletree, Abbott, Clay & Reed today at 1-800-779-4950 to learn more about how we can help you. The phone call and evaluation is FREE.